Friday, July 6, 2012

Marine Theme Ideas

I thought I'd brain storm about my idea for a Marine Theme, and writing down everything I could think of. Some of these are electrical, so those might be relevant in the near future.

Here are some things I have I'd like to use.

Bronze Port Hole--Make into a mirror
Brass Oil Lamp--saw one on eBay for $325! I paid $10 for mine and it could come in handy for lighting if I every lose power.  It can be hung under a vent to avoid any odor.
Compass
Navigational Charts:  Norwalk Islands, Vieques, St John, and Georgian Islands [framed]
Marine Inverter Charger
Solar Panels
WAGO DIN Rail wiring bus.
Marine VHF Radio
Solar Hot Water Coil
DVD Captain Ron
Thule Roof Storage Pod [not nautical but useful]
Groco Head

Things I'd like to add:
Searchlight [on Roof]
Bow Lights and Stern Light [for when parked]
Ships Weather instruments [temperature, barometer, and clock]
NMEA 2000 Bus [tank levels, speed, GPS position]
Blue Seas Marine electrical panel and battery switches.
Antenna Mast Mount [Stainless]
Nautical Music CD [or iPod Playlist--Jimmy Buffet etc]
Pictures of all my boats
Yacht type reading lamps
Sunbrealla fabric for dinette cushions.
Fold out Bimini for shade [for back side of camper]
Outdoor Grill [marine type, stainless steel, removable to mount of back]
Ships Wheel [for decoration--on back]
LED lighting [wherever practical, I plan to use some Fluorescent too]
Sea Shells decorations or curtains
Half Hull models for wall decoration

Here are a few ideas:
























































































No comments:

Post a Comment