Friday, March 9, 2012

Cleaning [Mostly Pictures]

It was a mess inside.  I started removing things, tossing things out, tearing out damaged materials like ceilings and rotten plywood.  Here are some pictures of what it looked like when I started.

TThis is the rotten flooring caused by the leak in the ceiling.


This is the area to the right of the entrance. I pulled off a plywood panel and exposed the battery and propane compartment.
 With the panel removed.
The stove looks bad, but cleaned up well.  This shows the burners on.  Oven would not light.
 All the lights inside worked!  I later cleaned all the lenses.
 Some water damage in the corners.  These next two photo's show both ends of the dinette.

 Curtains are faded.  I removed them later and I plan to dye them black or dark blue.
 Cigarette Lighter adapter.
 Furnance, pilot did not seem to light.  I can try to run it, but I smelled propane, so I need to check for leaks.

 I have removed most of this tile.

No comments:

Post a Comment