Saturday, March 10, 2012

Propane Systems

I think my propane lines are clogged and I smell a leak.  This camper starts with a regulator at the tank with a stripped knob, cracked hose, and feeds into a black pipe manifold and splits off to the Furnace, Water Heater, Refrigerator and stove from there.  It occurred to me that if I had more pressure, these things might work better.  I am not sure, but I dont think the stove and fridge have shut off valves.   The oven is not working...maybe the leak is there?

I would prefer a manifold system and each device plumbed with valve close or on the manifold, so that each system could be disconnected from the system without effecting the other systems.

Today I tested for leaks in the front half of the system and think about how to re-plumb this system.  This is a low priority for me since I may take the whole trailer apart which would make this easier.


No comments:

Post a Comment